to make detailed setting choices or revoke your consent in part.
Microsoft is not supporting Internet Explorer and neither is this site. Use the latest version of a modern browser like Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari.
IF YOUR WATER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED OR IF YOU ARE SCHEDULED TO BE DISCONNECTED FOR NON-PAYMENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE DISTRICT AT 425.774.7769. THE TOTAL DUE FOR REACTIVATION MAY NOT BE REFLECTED ON YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT.
Please note: To protect your information, the District DOES NOT maintain credit card numbers on your account.
Payment Service Fee applies for all card payments.
We are experiencing some technical issues regarding the portal.
PLEASE CLICK "ACCEPT ALL' TO THE COOKIES POP UP AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
1. With the CWP open, press CTRL + F5 and wait for the page to reload.
▪ This works for both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Other browsers may require
users to enter the settings area and locate the options to clear browsing history and
For Android Tablets, iPad, iPhone, and Android Phones:
1. This is a lot more variety in how to clear browsing cache on these devices. Generally, your CWP
functions best when accessed from Google Chrome. If using Google Chrome, you can clear your
▪ Tapping the three dots icon on the bottom right of the screen
▪ Selecting Privacy from the list
▪ Selecting Clear Browser Data
▪ Selecting only Cached Images and Files
▪ Tapping Clear Browsing Data at the bottom of the screen
2. If you are using Safari on their iPhone or iPad.
If the steps below do not resolve the
issue for you, please download Google Chrome to access the Web Portal.
▪ From the home screen, Select Settings > Safari
▪ At the bottom of Safari’s settings screen, select Clear History and Website Data
(NOTE: This will also delete all saved usernames and passwords)